LET’S MAKE MACKAY THE MOST SUICIDE-SAFE REGION IN AUSTRALIA
The Grapevine Group Assoc Inc is a locally founded grassroots volunteer group who raise funds and awareness for suicide-prevention in the Mackay region.
- We rely entirely on community support to provide vital local initiatives.
- We need more support.
- Whether it’s a small donation or a big one your contribution will make an essential difference to our region.
- We have Tax Deductible Gift Receipt Status and donations over $2 are a tax deductible.
- There are some great and fun ways you can get involved from hosting a fundraiser to making a cash donation.
- Here are a few ideas…
What do the funds go toward?
- Providing SafeTALK and ASIST suicide prevention training
- Training courses to fund more Livingworks safeTALK trainers
- 1000s of printed Local Suicide Support Cards
- Awareness advertising campaigns
Thank you for helping to making a difference
Your contribution will go a long way to making Mackay suicide-safe.
Download our Like to Make a Donation Flyer
Contact us now
We thank the following organisations for their generous support over the past 12 months.
Thank you to the following organisations for their kind donations in the past 12 months.
– Just Sayin’ Project
– RoadTek (Department of Transport and Main Roads)
– Hail Creek Mine